- Historic Newspapers
- Reading Europe (1078)
- Exhibition Foyer
- Manuscripts and Prince... (34)
- Science and machines -... (643)
Discover by discipline
- Humanities (17,976,606)
- Social Sciences (9,962,433)
- Natural sciences and m... (2,384,171)
- Biomedical sciences (1,970,129)
- Technological sciences (2,599,749)
The 1st Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon will take place on 27 / 28 February 2015 at the Swiss National Library in Bern.The focus will be on using cultural heritage data/content for research purposes in Digital Humanities and related areas, as well as in the context of Wikipedia/Wikimedia.
The European Library is the gateway to the collections and data of Europe's national and research libraries, with some 200 million bibliographic records, hundreds of collection descriptions and 25 million digitised objects from all 47 states of the Council of Europe. We operate on the principle of open data for re-use.