- Historic Newspapers
- Reading Europe (1078)
- Exhibition Foyer
- Manuscripts and Prince... (34)
- Science and machines -... (643)
Discover by discipline
- Humanities (17,566,112)
- Social Sciences (9,965,069)
- Natural sciences and m... (2,303,485)
- Biomedical sciences (1,922,306)
- Technological sciences (2,559,142)
Nuno Freire our Chief Data Officer at The European Library recently published an article 'Word occurrence based extraction of work contributors from statements of responsibility' in the International Journal on Digital Libraries.
The European Library has been commissioned by Law Deans from LERU (League of European Research Universities) to build the LERU Law Portal, showcasing the open access publications at the participating LERU institutions (12 of LERU's 21 members in total).