- Historic Newspapers
- Reading Europe
- Exhibition Foyer
- Manuscripts and Prince...
- Science and machines -...
Discover by discipline
- Humanities (16,966,210)
- Social Sciences (9,085,091)
- Natural sciences and m... (1,979,303)
- Biomedical sciences (1,708,385)
- Technological sciences (2,332,979)
- Hrady, zámky, tvrze Jaroslav Heider, Vladimír Tkáč, 2015
- Jižní Francie Nicola Williams, Alexis Averbuck, Oliver Berry, Stuart Butler, Gregor Clark, Émilie Filou, Daniel Robinson, 2015
- Severní Francie Nicola Williams, Alexis Averbuck, Stuart Butler, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Kerry Christiani, Gregor Clark, Catherine Le Nevez, Daniel Robinson, 2015
- Věda na Zeměploše Terry Pratchett, Ian Stewart, Jack S. Cohen, 2015
- Pečeť smrti Vlastimil Vondruška, 2015
- Přeměny obchodních korporací Tomáš Dvořák, 2015
Have a look at our newly revised version of Europeana Newspapers final report in a newspaper-like style (hand-set in SVG+HTML). Europeana Newspapers changed electronic versions of newspapers dramatically by creating fully searchable electronic text versions of nearly 12 million digital newspaper pages using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology.
The Europeana Newspapers project recently passed its final review with flying colours, with all work packages exceeding expectations and surpassing targets. Huge congratulations to everyone involved!